Acadia National Park Electric Bike Rentals
Discover the wonder and beauty of Acadia National Park Carriage Roads with daily electric bike rentals.
Select date by opening calendar below. Start time 10am.
All riders must be at least 16 years old. Height between 5' and 6'5."
Helmets are required and provided at time of rental. Riders must sign the Rental Agreement and Acknowledgement of Risk prior to riding.
Share the adventure with the whole family!
Burley D'lite X Bike Trailer for 2 Children
- One or two children (max weight 100 lbs)
- Child helmets provided
Burley Trailer is AVAILABLE!
Call to book the Burley Trailer for kids! (207) 266-6543
Learn more about the adventure
How it Works
- Online Booking Instructions
- Day of rental information
The Carriage Roads
- Acadia National Park carriage road info
- Suggested routes and stops along the way
- Guide for Carriage Roads with local tips and secrets
We exclusively rent the Electric Bike Co. Electric Bike Model E. They are easy to ride, safe and provide ultimate comfort on trails with an extended battery life. Bikes fit sizes 5'0" to 6’5 to make booking easy.
- Electric Bike Co. Electric Bike specs and info
- Purchase your own Electric Bike Co. Electric Bike